Brewer Fanatic

8/4/05 Brewers (Davis) vs. Mets (Benson) 11:10 AM CST

7rebmun
Quote:
"This was a spectacular game for us, to win in that fashion and come back like that. Our pitchers just grinded through it. Our offense picked up the pitchers today. It was a great win."

Looks like Ned's got a new word to use...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 4, 2005, one of the most unproductive afternoons I have ever had at my workplace. I'm reminded of a comeback win against the Astros in the first game of a double header a few years ago, when I had thought about taking a day off and making the 4 hour drive to Miller Park instead of going to the office.

The pitching line for the Doug Davis was scary, and the bullpen gave up 10 hits.

A win is a win, go brewers.

Did Anna Benson say anything about what she would do if her husband got smacked around by the other team...I mean we absolutely man-handled her husband...that has to make her pretty upset. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Quote:
Did somebody just say they watched Mr. 3000. Ugh, I can't stand Bernie Mac. The only movie I can watch him in is Bad Santa.
Come on... his bit with Matt Damon in Ocean's Eleven was priceless. I still laugh thinking about it.

Yes Mark A was at the game. He old the JS that he was giddy as a school girl in the 9th and at the end of the game. He also he is beaming.

Please tell me he did not actually use the words "giddy as a school girl" in the interview.

i just listened to the archived radio broadcast from the 9th inning. what a satisfying win. i think uke was even suprised by what the team pulled off. wow. i'm still basking in the glow of that victory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you listen to archived Brewer radio broadcasts?? Thanks.

How do you listen to archived Brewer radio broadcasts?? Thanks.

I think you have to pay for them at the Brewers official web site. You may be able to get them somewhere else though so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I feel that this game may be a stepping stone for this season

This series is also huge in that if we can at least win two and go back home at .500 we should see huge crowds at MP all week. How awesome would that be if there was that much excitement over Brewers baseball in August!

Archived