Brewer Fanatic

8/4/05 Brewers (Davis) vs. Mets (Benson) 11:10 AM CST

7rebmun

Off topic, but had to chime in on the thread before the game gets in full swing.

Doug Davis' wife is quite a little package herself. Probably one of the better looking Brewer wives. Blond hair and hot. Doug is a lucky guy.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interned in the Brewers Media Relations department last year and always saw the players wives waiting for them outside of the clubhouse.

Plus I sat with the players wives when I caught the series in May last year when they played the Expos in Puerto Rico.

Quote:
I interned in the Brewers Media Relations department last year and always saw the players wives waiting for them outside of the clubhouse.

Plus I sat with the players wives when I caught the series in May last year when they played the Expos in Puerto Rico.

That's neat, good for you. Who had the best looking wives and how tall was Davis' wife? Sorry for the questions...Davis is my favorite player so I'm just interested.

Quote:
You are awesome.

Since I'm making predictions today, I'm going to say that this is the game that Davis gets his elusive 10th win in, dropping his ERA under 4 for the first time in a few months.

edit: I may be eating my words soon. C'mon Doug, throw strikes!

I would say Davis' wife was one of the best looking. I would guess she is around 5'8" or so, but cannot recall for sure.

Durrington's wife/girlfriend (not sure if he was married) is a knockout as well. Had a nice chat with Trent and her when I was walking them to Big Unit's show in TGIF's on Friday night. I am a sucker for Australian accents.

Mike Adams girlfriend was very cute as well. She looked like she was seventeen. I sat by her and Adams' mom when he made his MLB debut in Puerto Rico. I thought she was his sister, but then remembered he was barely over twenty himself.

Lisa Dergin was unbelievably gorgeous when she was seeing Podsednik. She caught me and others looking numerous times. I just could not help myself.

Quote:
I thought she was his sister, but then remembered he was barely over twenty himself.

If 26 is barely over 20, I guess I'm fresh out of High School.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

No really, that's a pretty cool gig JenksFan

Archived