Brewer Fanatic

8/4/05 Brewers (Davis) vs. Mets (Benson) 11:10 AM CST

7rebmun
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
Okay, bout lost my lunch on that one. Nice homer.

Bwaz,

I thought this thread needed a little levity.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

What I'm saying is that guys like Eveland, DLR, and Helling have been starters for their whole career. They aren't used to being thrown in the fire. Bring them in when nobody is on base.

Just my opinion. Bash it if you wish.

if maddux told ned to leave doug in, the maddux did a terrible thing... something was/is wrong with doug; it was brutal to leave the poor guy in BRUTAL

Cmon Crew, you proved yesterday you can win doing dumb things... c'mon players, now cover up for your managers.... you can do it.

Quote:
They aren't used to being thrown in the fire. Bring them in when nobody is on base.

Yeah, Wise was a starter up till last year. Santana is a gas can. Who do you want in there in the 3rd inning? Turnbow (another converted starter, by the way)

Whole new ballgame for you haters out there

ralph, we aint haters, but c'mon, davis was crucified... he was made a laughing stock of... remember Wes Helms... our manager made a laughing stock out of him

all will be ok, but c'mon poor doug and poor brewer baseball

we expect more thann that from our leader

No need to attack me.

Free speech whine whine whine

Yep, it's a free country, and free speech is allowed. But that means that if you say certain things, free speech allows the people you ticked off to respond, and call you obnoxious. Acting gleeful when the Brewers give up runs just isn't going to play well here. I think you're acting obnoxious...and I have to think you are doing it deliberately.

Playing the martyr, well, I hope that works out for you.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Thank God it's Magruder. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Edit: Changing sarcastic emoticon to this: http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived