Brewer Fanatic

Can Bill Hall Pitch?

LaprilOne
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
-Bill Hall blows bubbles with Skoal Mint.

-Bill Hall can steal first base.

MSC, you had me crying with these two.

Anyway,

In the official version of the baseball records, all of them are marked with asterisks. The text next to the asterisk reads "this record exists only because Bill Hall has not yet chosen to break it".

Steroids inject Bill Hall.

A catcher once tried to block the plate in front of Bill Hall. This is now known as the worst mistake in baseball history.

There was no crying in baseball....until Bill Hall joined the Brewers. Now it's a regular occurence.

Whenever a first baseman is seen conversing with Bill Hall, he is simply apologizing for him for consuming Bill's oxygen.

When playing catcher, Bill Hall doesn't wear a cup. Baseballs can't dent steel.

Ah Loopee, you have treaded on sacred ground here.

While most of what you say is correct, there is even one truth that the church or Bill Hall recognizes. And you have blasphemed with your last post:

"A catcher once tried to block the plate in front of Bill Hall. This is now known as the worst mistake in baseball history."

Incorrect sir. Even Bill Hall will acknowledge that Prince Fielder has a greater grasp of this power than he does.

See GREENE, TODD in the official record books...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/mrelverman/Fielder.jpg

Ray, I looked it up.

This is the entry for Todd Greene.

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/1b594e1c-901e-49f3-a8e5-562b53d35e03.jpg

Hahah, you edited your post to get the image the same time I was grabbing it.

Classic.

Incorrect sir. Even Bill Hall will acknowledge that Prince Fielder has a greater grasp of this power than he does.

I disagree. Had Bill Hall had the day off and come in to pinch run for Prince, Todd Greene would be dead.

He is lucky that Bill saw this coming and told Ned that he wanted to play Shortstop for that game.

Greene would like this if Bill Hall had been rounding the bases.

http://media.gamespy.com/columns/image/Jan04_DeadGuy_deadguy.jpg

There was no steroids scandal in baseball, merely a lot of players who shook hands with Bill Hall.

In the official version of the baseball records, all of them are marked with asterisks. The text next to the asterisk reads "this record exists only because Bill Hall has not yet chosen to break it".

This thread is quickly approaching greatness.

You're welcome.

Wow! Thanks folks.

I wanted to get a little humor to light up our recently glum situation.

I never realized how much we have some seriously funny folks with such wicked humor.

Things like this make this board so much above the norm!

During the game, the official scorer scores a home run as "BH".

Bill Hall will not be limited by an official scorer's number. When Bill Hall plays in the field, his position is "BH."

Bill Hall gives chewing tobacco cancer.

From the AP:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/mrelverman/Hall.jpg

Brewers Utilityman Bill Hall is shown here after decapitating catcher Brad Ausmus. Hall was heard to make a sound that one fan only described as "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" while holding the severed head of the beleagured catcher.

Guys, watch the sizes of the images you're posting. If they're more than 4-600 pixels in a particular dimension, use a "width=xxx" inside your image tag to resize the image and make things a little more manageable.

Bill Hall's speed makes Einstein's followers rethink relativity,

His moonshots make Newton's followers rethink gravity,

The grace of his play makes T.S. Elliott's followers rethink poetry,

And his batting prowess makes 200 major league pitchers a year rethink their careers.

RayKingsForemanGrill, you are good at drawing blood!

Speaking of drawing blood, when Bill Hall goes to donate some of his, he turns down the syringe and asks simply for a pistol and a bucket.

Here goes nothing.....

Bill Hall struck out the mighty Casey....

Miller Park never had a retractable roof until Bill Hall got a little warm one day...

On the Fourth day, God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Later that afternoon Bill Hall batted them into their orbits.

Bill Hall understands Yogi Berra

Bill Hall hit for the cycle once, in the same AB

Bill Hall turns Miracle Whip into Secret Stadium Sauce.

Bill Hall caught a foul ball once, playing center field.

In between innings Bill Hall discovered the largest possible prime number, and then successfully divided every single smaller number into that bad boy -- without a remainder. Bill Hall never leaves a remainder.

Bill Hall cannot be cloned

Keep the photoshop work coming!!

Bill Hall understands Yogi Berra

If true, Bill Hall might be God.

Bill Hall does not play one position every day because it would not be fair to the game. (This was not funny, but it was very true. Bill Hall is that good.)

The Brewers will go to a shifted infield of 3 guys on the right side even with right-handed batters when Bill Hall plays 3rd.

Archived