Brewer Fanatic

I hate Brewerfan.net and all of its supporters

prince of roy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, since I don't recall seeing a thread being flamed by "prince of roy" before (notice: I may have missed it as I don't read EVERY thread http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif )

What brings on this harshness?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

This should probably be in the "issues" section of the site. So I'm putting it in the proper location.

If you wanna tell us how much we suck that's fine.

I'm down with it.

You have that right.

If you're going to tell me how bad I am though, please use proper grammar.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Oh, I'll join in.

You know this means you don't just hate a bunch of guys, but also some women. Also at least two cats. (They offer moral support to the site.)

I'd say it's nice knowing you, but I don't really know you; and what you've given me to go on doesn't really help.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Prince of Roy called me a loser?

It's been nice meeting all of you, but I can never come around here again after being exposed as a loser.

I'm going over to PrinceofRoy.net where the cool kids hang.

Dude, get offline, Mom's calling you down to dinner.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived