Brewer Fanatic

No love for Brewerfan.net....

Dragonbait
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be like DHOF. I still think my initial banning here was weak but, eh, it's not my decision to make. Anyway, I doubt there's a better or more informed message board regarding the Brewers to come to and those that want serious baseball talk will always navigate here. Negative press is still press that might bring some more informed opinions.

Good luck and cheers

[ I see Brian gets over there for a few posts every week. I'd jump in a little more often, but it's gotten to the point where their login takes 4 minutes on a dial-up account. ]

Yeah, if there's a question that doesn't get answered or I think I can provide a stat-oriented perspective on something that isn't usually in play over there, I'll chime in.

Unfortunately, I'm assuming that I'll just end up having a target on my back like I do over at the JSOnline forum with Hoffy and mep/Joe.

Clearly, it is time to replace all of the pictures on the About Us page. You fellas get this:

http://minimateheadquarters.com/fujis/ComicBookGuy.jpg

For me, you may use Crazy Cat Lady, as long as you photoshop the gray cat to look orange and white (to resemble my real life cats):

http://cache.gawker.com/news/upload/2006/07/simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

should i shave my sideburns?

Sideburns are so Brady Anderson and he's old news.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I find it humorous that he is so interested in picking on people's weight when in his profile he lists his weight as "not what it was at 20". This is the exact reason I no longer post at that forum.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones, as I had a friend in college show me the glory that is brewerfan.net. I never saw how bad the other boards were which led to the creation of this site.

Of course, giving up my social life, gaining 100 pounds, and spraying myself in female repellent was a cheap price to pay for the privilege to post here (until Ponytail bans me).

For those of you referencing The Simpsons and the characters, go here and create your own Simpson style character.

Back to your regular discussion......

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived