Brewer Fanatic

04/22/2004 - Arizona (Webb) @ Milwaukee (Obermueller)

squarepusher
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moeller is left on the bench for Milwaukee, Bobby Estallela is left for Arizona. They've got Daigle, Dessens, Johnson, and Sparks in the pen. The Brewers have Bennett and the starters.

This game's never gonna end!

~Bill

I was gonna complain about my 3 am start on the lounge. And now it is almost 8 am, I have to get ready for work. The Crew have 45 min to win this, then my work day will be happy (but sleepy).

This game also probably has reperussions on the Capuano situation. While it was a possibility that the Brewers could have gone in-staff with a start if Cap hadn't been able to go, this game probably melts away that chance. Vic Santos, here we come.

Edit: On a related note, hat's off to Adrian Hernandez. He's struggled this season, but gave (has given?) his Bronswell Patrick all thus far.

C'mon Jenks. I hate to say it but this is the situation the higher priced players earn their money. Get something going, a double or a solid hit at least.

edit: i see Overbay is 4-5 with 3 doubles Jenkins HAS to get on base.

Edit: aaaaaaaargh

I think Jeff Bennett might be injured. His velocity was down yesterday, and he got the early hook. Kinney was warming up today in the 15th instead of Bennet when Hernandez was gassed. I would expect the Crew to add 2 pitchers tomorrow, and durrington to be optioned to AAA. I'd guess Santos and Wise to get called up, with Jason Childers being a longshot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Archived