Brewer Fanatic

5/19/2004 - Brewers (Santos) at San Juan Expos (Kim)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better finish this game.

Or at least go 1-2-3 in the bottom of the 5th. Then, let it rain.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

After looking at the radar, I'd guess they'll get the rest of this in yet tonight.

If the rain was coming and it looked bad I'd suspect the umps would let the bottom of the 5th be played in anything short of lightning striking the field. It makes sense if the weather looks like it will pass to tarp the infield and wait.

Looks like OVerbay might get another shot or two to extend the streak.

Hey, good thing we are trying to steal Hall on a "slow" field, right after it rains out. I wouldn't think that it'd be all that smart.

Also, good thing we are not playing these games in Montreal where they only get about 9,000 fans a game, I mean, 8300 in San Juan is so much better - at least they sound like more than 8300..and you can't beat the facilities!

I got 5 bucks that says Bennett pours gas on the fire, and blows this one for the Brewers. It is just too bad that Bennett could not join Ford on the DL, as both are unreliable with the game on the line.

Well, Pods takes the size 4 collar, but Uke said that he hit the ball right on the screws twice, and one was in the gap, only it was run down by Chavez.

One guy has to get one (Counsell) for Lyle to get one more shot.

It has been odd how few K's Kolb has this year,i cant remember the last time he struck a guy out.He does have a .66 ERA so thats all that matters.

Nice game by Hall,i saw on the news the great play he made on top of his base clearing triple.

Nice to seeing the Brewers continue to stick around .500 without Jenkins and Pods slumping a bit. It will be nice when these to get into a grove.

Everyone knows when Jenkins is hot he is red hot. 10 game winning streak last year was in most part to Jenkins hot streak. Then he gets hurt and the streak ends.

It makes me feel more comfortable knowing that the Brewers can win once in awhile when its two best hitters (history wise) aren't hitting all that well.

Archived