Brewer Fanatic

5/20/2004 - Brewers (Wise) @ San Juan Expos (Ohka)

Another possibile reason for Wise's start... they may be showcasing him for a trade. According to a guy in one of my fantasy leagues, he heard the following rumor on a Boston radio station:

Brewers get BK Kim, Anastacio Martinez, and Luis Terrero....D'Backs get Matt Wise, Chris Coste, and Scott Williamson...Red Sox get Randy Johnson....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brewers get BK Kim, Anastacio Martinez, and Luis Terrero....D'Backs get Matt Wise, Chris Coste, and Scott Williamson...Red Sox get Randy Johnson....

I hope you are joking.

Why the hell would the DBacks trade RJ for a 30 year old AAA catcher,a AAA reliever,and a reliever with a bum elbow??Are they also gonna trade Sexson for Tanyon Sturtze and Félix Heredia.

Ok I'm confused...

Bennett pitched good this time right?

And Burba is pitching now?

Was Ned anticipating Bennetts breakdown, or was he pulled because there was nobody on base?

I am only able to peek into the action occasionally so I thought Bennett looked good this time out and deserved to go another inning.

Like I said, I am confused

Archived