Brewer Fanatic

05/25/2004 - Brewers (Santos) vs. Dodgers (Ishii)

batman
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some remainders:

Billy Hall with a great play and Junior with a timely hit.

Lima Time and Burba Time in the same game? Crazy.

4-3 in the seventh... I feel a Buckethead comeback brewing tonight.

Burba just fell down like a donkey that was shot in the back. That was kind of funny, and yet disturbing at the same time.

I forgot to mention this before, but did anyone else catch the "Jenkin's Junction" thing. That seems like a pretty lame spinoff of Vaughn's Valley, but at least it's something. Why do those things always have to start with the same letter, anyway?

~Bill

terrible slide there by Clark. As he was nearing the bag, it looked like he flexed his elbow rather than reaching, and that's the only reason he was out. Heck, a foot-first slide and he'd have been safe

Though in is defense, he looked in, which means hit and run and Ginter took the pitch.

Just because he looked in doesn't mean it was a hit and run. And I really hope it wasn't, 'cause that's a ludicrous call in that situation.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

~Bill

Well, this is what we want in the bottom of the 8th. Kieschnick/Grieve, Pods, Hall, Spivey. Although this is almost sacreligious, I am hoping that we have the lead or are tied before Jenkins comes up. Although I guess he's not much of a threat tonight to get a GIDP with those swings. Maybe he can redeem himself

Make LA burn their lefty at least before you put in Durrington. And Moeller can do more than sit in the bullpen.

EDIT:Does Yost realize ths is his last chance? That LA has this pretty good closer making scoring in 9th really hard?

I'm curious... does Nedley ride a special bus to the games that happens to be a bit shorter than normal?

Sorry... that was offensive and insensitive. And discouragingly true.

~Bill

Archived