Brewer Fanatic

3/14/05 - Royals (Lima) @ Brewers (Hendrickson), 2:00 CT

MassBrew
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding is I can get the xm feed through the internet as well. perhaps it will be a better feed that mlb.com

beginning on I think April 1st, it'll be free. Until then I believe they charge a separate amount for the internet feed.

Attaboy Brady. (with an assist from the wind)

2 run triple. I'm seriously starting to consider picking Brady up off the waiver wire on my fantasy team. Granted it's only spring training, but I haven't seen anything to suggest he won't put up numbers similar to last season except with more ABs and thus more counting stats.

Quote:
Exactly what is a "Texas Hopper to 2nd"?

Actually I believe that's when you slam the ball down into ground and it hops up very high towards the outer edge of the infield.

Sort of like a pop-up that has already hit the ground.

I totally agree that Kent should keep his day job though, and he needs to get off the helium whenever anything good happens.

Please keep your day job, Kent.

Now we know why he's the producer/engineer. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

On the other hand, I'm sure it's fun for him to get a shot at being the one talking..

..in case you missed it....

It appears that Lee's hand is broke. scout.com or mlbinsider.com is saying opening day is in doubt due to a broken hand.

Not good. I friggen hate jamey wright. This is sickening. Here we go again. Even when he comes back his hand will feel very weak for a long time.

It appears that Lee's hand is broke. scout.com or mlbinsider.com is saying opening day is in doubt due to a broken hand.

Suck! Sucky Sucky Suck Suckyy Sucky Sucky Sucky Sucky

Jamey Wright must DIE.

Archived