Brewer Fanatic

3/15/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ Giants (Schmidt), 7:50 CT WTMJ

MassBrew
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capuano seems to like making it hard on himself this game. Two jams pitched out of already.

Well, I count 1 jam and one solitary double. I guess that's a jam, but it's hardly the end of the world.

Quote:
Anyone else a little concerned after Sheets' outing tonight?

Yeah, he gave up two RBIs to fringe players like Mark Texeira and Hank Blalock in his second time throwing. Call off the contract talks!

I like the discussion about how good Capuano's stuff is looking this inning followed by the realization after two outs that Capuano is no longer pitching.

Let's go Tommy Phelps! I still think this guy has dougie nugget written all over him (Glover too)

On a different note: Attaboy Brad! Man, he should terrorize the opposition in Huntsvile.

The Texas announcers just poked fun at Alex Sanchez.

"Now he has more time to spend with his family..." type of thing, and they got a good chuckle. kinda funny

these are booooring announcers though. think i gotta switch back to the Uke

No I think we cut Matheny, or at least non-tendered him, in order to make room for Henry Blanco. We traded Vina to Stl for Juan Acevedo - whowas later flipped for Dejean.

It could have been Brad Nelson who hit the HR because many minor league guys are playing today because of the Split Squad. ANd Bob just confirmed it.

Bando non-tendered Matheny. He was going to make over a million in arbitration, the Crew was being tight expecting a spending spree with Miller Park, and Nilsson was being moved back to catcher because his value was limited offensively in the OF.

Archived