Brewer Fanatic

3/19/05 - Brewers (Ben H) @ Cubs (Z-bro), 2:00 CT, WGN

squarepusher

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you can get awefully excited if you're driving to Indiana and successfully made it through the Chicago area without any traffic. Of course, right when you get excited, you find a pothole that's more like a massive sinkhole and you get angry again

Game available today on WGN!

---------

thats like the best news Ive ever heard.

What I tried to say is that Ive been at my apt trying to get WTMJ in on the radio so I can listen to the game, but was having problems. So I came to this board and saw the sentence above and was excited. Sorry if my lingo is too hard for some to understand.

Simply stating my excitement that the game is on TV today.

Hope that helps.

Quote:

thats like the best news Ive ever heard. Im trying to get TMJ is where im at today, and cant, so I come here to see whos pitching and bam! Sweet!

J, maybe you should try quoting in a different manner so that we don't have this sort of confusion on the futurehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

maybe you should try quoting in a different manner so that we don't have this sort of confusion on the future

As I said in another thread, hardy your quotes are the most confusing thing in the world. Could you pleeease do italics or quote blocks? I'll be your friend forever...

Archived