Brewer Fanatic

3/30 Brewers (Glover) at Oakland (Zito)

ja002h
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check the running box at the top. It's there.

ja- call me foolish, but top of what? I know I could find it on the Brewers website but didn't want to look there as I was looking around here. Where are you refering to? Just curious.....

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

ja- call me foolish, but top of what? I know I could find it on the Brewers website but didn't want to look there as I was looking around here. Where are you refering to? Just curious.....

It's easier than you think. The top of this thread, where edod is doing the running box score today.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I foresee plenty of Brewerfan references on the TV broadcasts this summer.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

We have a weather advisory.......conditions are ripe for a HURRICANE. Please seek shelter immediately.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Rottino also in the game.

Have we conferred a nickname upon him yet?

I was just thinking that Swiss Army Rottino has a certain ring to it. It could even go the other way, like "We went camping this weekend and I forgot to take my Rottino with me."

Thoughts?

I think we should call Vinny 'The Kama Sutra.'

OK, who won the tix today? We're on quite a roll here.

Archived