Brewer Fanatic

04/02 - White Sox (Garland) @ Brewers (Santos), 1:00 PM CT

squarepusher

I can do a running log for awhile for those of you not by a tv or radio.

Santos on the hill....

Top 1st

Podsednik--Full count..Ripped a 1B up the middle.

Iguchi---Line shot to right caught by Magruder F-9 1 out.

Everett--Pods CS--Miller threw him out...not even close. 2 out.

K Swinging. 3 out.

End of 1/2 inning----0-0.

Garland on the hill...

Bottom 1st

Clark--Hit a chopper to 3rd...diving play 5-3. 1 out

Spivey--2 out (didn't catch how)

Overbay--1B to right, but Konerko didnt see it off the bat and probably could have made a play on it.

Lee--

Was going to watch the whole game, but something came up. Looks like i'll be catchin ueck and jimmy on the radio..have a good one guys!!

I think me and my friends quoted about half of Major League I and II (since III doesn't exist in my mind) at the game last night. We just need Hayes and Vaughn and we'll ne NLCS champs. And remember at least the White Sox aren't from Canada.

So, is Ben going to have his new contract signed for the Fan Fest? I surely hope so. I know that some of you don't agree with me, but I am surely looking forward to having him in the fold.

I will always follow the Brewers but I am definitely not as big of a baseball fan as probably most of the people who post on here. That being said, there isn't another interview that I enjoy more than I do Ben Sheets. He cracks me up. Given our record over the past few years and our lack of media attention, people around the country are really missing out on those.

Anyone watching the game on TV listen to the Ben Sheets interview? He is such a great guy. Probably one of the most down to earth players to ever put on a Brewers uniform. I hope he plays his entire career in Milwaukee. I'm having a tough time establishing a man crush between Branyan, Lee, Sheets, and Capellan.

I think Santos ended up doing a decent job today. Got himself into trouble a bit, but made some good pitches when he had too. His changeup was good but the rest of his pitches were erratic. I think not playing Winter ball really has had some effect in terms of his command.

I dont think he is trade bait or even on a short leesh. Maybe if at midseason he is struggling pretty bad, he could be moved, but only if someone at AAA is really tearing it up.

Archived