Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way, I was working Dbacks minor league camp for the last week (they needed an extra hand), and David Nilsson is in camp as a coordinator, and he has to be about 60 pounds above his playing weight. Hard to believe he tried playing last year.

Just thought I'd mention that somewhere

Quote:
People need to print out that caballo drawing poster-size and bring it to the park.

Good idea!

Brian can handle the T-shirt, just need to license from the 2nd grader that drew it.

Hi, I'm new here. I live in Milwaukee and ordered MLB.com video access, but today it said the game is blacked out. Are all games blacked out in Mke.? The reason I got it it because some idiot at UPN 24 decided to not show any games on regular TV this year.

Quote:
Got any lottery numbers?

Sorry square.....don't play the lotto.

My grandpa told me before he died to never lease a car and never play the lotto. "A tax on the stupid" is how he described the lottery.

Don't waste your money!

Gamble on sports like a man!

Archived