Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher
Quote:
ESPN Gamecast still shows Damian Miller with an A's cap and Branyan with an ATLANTA Braves hat (when the hell was he on Atlanta?) C'mon guys, he was on the team at the end of last year. Get a picture.

MLB has the right caps on all the boys. I have no clue when he was on the braves.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is why I said stats can be UNRELIABLE

Right, the stupid stats http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I wasn't calling you stupid or anything. Just pointing out that stats are unreliable when used incorrectly.

Quote:
Right, the stupid stats I wasn't calling you stupid or anything. Just pointing out that stats are unreliable when used incorrectly.

Wow. You're the first person to ever make a point of NOT calling me stupid. Thanks.

Where did Wells get beaned?

ESPN Gamecast still shows Damian Miller with an A's cap and Branyan with an ATLANTA Braves hat (when the hell was he on Atlanta?) C'mon guys, he was on the team at the end of last year. Get a picture.

Being that they have a picture of County Stadium up as the stadium on the Brewers page (the picture shows Miller Park under construction in the background no less) I am not surprised. The way ESPN is going, maybe you have to pay to see the correct hats on the players.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
make it 3-8. Nice job Junior.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived