Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Branyan with a two-run double.

Caballo got to third on that play. Should've been a triple. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Doug Davis will have plenty to work with today. Hope he does better than Kip Wells. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

DEVIL DOG,

that happens to me all the time.. when it does.. just close your browser and go back in.. that should fix that. If it doesn't.. well.. then they may have blocked it...

For the rest of you that can see it... Is a Border around the screen too much to ask for? I mean.. all i want is score, inning, the diamond graphic, and pitch speed..... You know, the essentials.. but i feel like i'm watching through a secret camera somewhere in the stadium.. plus the angle is a little weird sometimes.. oh well.. go crew

SlideBernieSlide:

There are several ways to post 'pretty' lineups. This is probably the easiest.

1. Go to USAToday.com's scores page.

2. Make sure that page is set to the right day. It was still showing yesterday's scores. I had to click a link that said 'Wednesday'.

3. Follow the link to the Brewers game, then copy and paste the lineups. A text or word processing file is handy for this.

4. Make sure the ezCodes radio button is checked in the Forum reply box.

5. Hit the "Code" button.

6. ezBoard is only going to want to let you paste one line of "code" in the box that pops up. Type in anything.

7. Paste the lineups (from your text file) between the two code tags that show up in your reply box (in place of whatever you've typed in step 6).

(Note that the forum's preview function can help you out.)

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I hate to mention this but moving to Minn. has finally paid off as I get to watch the Brewers game which isn't on TV and listen to Bob and Jim call the game. Sorry for those getting blocked out by MLB.com but the feed is really good as well.

Archived