Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher

Clark anywhere in the lineup is better than Magruder anywhere in the lineup (or in the field for that matter).

And if Clark aggrivates his injury, or its found to be worse than orignially thought, Magruder's going to get a lot more playing time.

His error out there could have cost the Brewers a lot of runs.

And an additional injury to Clark would cost the Brewers a lot of runs....

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if Clark aggrivates his injury, or its found to be worse than orignially thought, Magruder's going to get a lot more playing time.

Then Clark shouldn't have been playing at all today.

And an additional injury to Clark would cost the Brewers a lot of runs

Then Clark shouldn't have been playing at all today.

Is it really that hard to understand this logic?

Clark is well enough to play as long as the game is close. Clark isn't well enough to play in a 10-2 blowout when there are other guys who you can get in the game.

If we're going to expect guys to finish games or not start them at all, then why the hell do we even bother having a bench?

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

i hope Toby is ridiculously cranky after every Brewer game....its good luck.

I'm just entertaining myself as a distraction from studying.

I mean, there's no way in the world that I could study for 3 hours straight. I could pull a brain muscle in those last 40 minutes. Who knows? Seriously. Gee whiz.

The game turned into a blowout, why not put in the 4th OF?

OK, so...

a)Why not put Hall in to play CF, to get some real experience out there (if that is still their intention) or,

b)Replace Carlos Lee instead? He's 10 times more valuable than Clark.

I did not want to start a new steroid thread, so I will throw this in the game thread as two former Brewers get nailed:

By ALAN ROBINSON, AP Sports Writer

April 6, 2005

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Three Pittsburgh Pirates minor leaguers were suspended Wednesday for failing drug tests last year, with Triple-A pitcher Brian Mallette drawing a 30-game penalty as a two-time offender.

Outfielder Jon Nunnally, also with Pittsburgh's Indianapolis farm team, was given a 15-game suspension as a first offender, as was infielder Tom Evans, who plays for Double-A Altoona.

Mallette and Nunnally were with other organizations when the tests were conducted before signing minor league contracts with Pittsburgh. Both attended the Pirates' spring training camp as non-roster players but did not make the opening-day roster.

"And if Clark aggrivates his injury, or its found to be worse than orignially thought, Magruder's going to get a lot more playing time."

Can we bring up Dave Krynzel to take over center? Ya know, for like the next 160 games/ http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Brady Pipp...

Sorry, couldn't resist. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
cant we all stop arguing and focus on how studly my predictions were?

Well ONE prediction was studly. The others were just close or not that impressive.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived