Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'e just mentioned on pirates radio (which is what i assume this is that they have patched together with the hidden webcam somewhere in the park) that Davis just recorded his 5th k, but first swinging k..

and on that note.. bomb by tike redmond.....

wow, scoop's prediction is almost dead on for davis. looks like he'll end up with 6 IP, 5 Ks instead of 4, 2ER instead of 1.

and it's 8-2 instead of 8-1.

pretty good prediction thus far anyways

and he gave up 4 hits in 6, as predicted!

Obermueller was up in the bullpen.

I hate Tyke Redman. Not as much as I hate Jack Wilson, but close.

Jim Powell is the best radio announcer evah. I'm such a lame fanboy, but it's true.

How great is it to see the Brewers lineup and think "wow, they're not bad"?!? One through eight, we don't have any black holes today. It's weird, in a good way.

~Bill

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Bill,

I was going to say "The jury is out on JJ" and then he goes off the wall in center.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived