Brewer Fanatic

04/06/05 - Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Wells), 11:35 AM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That's an RBI? DOuble play would mean no RBI right? I'm trying to become more adept at scoring this year.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Quote:
what is with the 3rd base coach? no one gets thrown out at home this much.

Sounds like Lawton made a great throw. I don't have a problem with that.

Red Sox fans wondered about their third-base coach last year, too. But if you look at the individual decisions he was making, they really weren't that bad. Sometimes, you're going to get a guy thrown out at home. If you don't, then you're not being aggressive enough.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

what is with the 3rd base coach? no one gets thrown out at home this much.

Uke said it was the right call to send him, as it would have taken a perfect throw to get him, and Lawton just happened to make a perfect throw.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If the Pirates are only going to score one run, I'd like it to be a solo shot by Bay since he's on my fantasy roster.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived