Brewer Fanatic

04/08/05 - Brewers (Capuano) @ Cubs (Wood), 1:20 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't we just forfeit the game? Clearly, no one in the dugout is interested in winning it.

Nice strategy, Ned. I'm starting to think you're not much better than some of the idiots I like to rip (i.e. Little, Guillen, etc.).

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Who could have predicted that? Certainly not Nedley.

Puke.

In his defense, of course, it's not like he's got an abundance of useful players on the bench.

Having three third-basemen is just not a good idea. Neither is having only one left-handed hitter on the bench, especially when said hitter can't hit right-handers.

EDIT: Bill-Magruder could have stayed in the game.

Yeah, in that case nevermind. Just dumbness all around that inning.

~Bill

I have a simple question. How can a guy that was so, so darn good when he was 24 and 25 not improve but get much, much, much worse as he goes through his best age years.

I just do not get it.

But he did manage a half year of decency to pick up is 7 mill x 4 years contract.

How, how disappointing.

Having three third-basemen is just not a good idea. Neither is having only one left-handed hitter on the bench, especially when said hitter can't hit right-handers.

Neither is 12 freakin' pitchers. You take more options away from an already tactically challenged manager in order to keep Tommy Phelps?

the good news fellas is that this inning we have Miller, Branyan, and Hardy, meaning we have a chance for a shot from the Muscle, and the top of the order coming up for another chance. Also, we're only down one. As frustrating as this is, it's been a good game thus far

Archived