Brewer Fanatic

04/09/05 - Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Zambrano), 1:20 PM CT

squarepusher
Quote:
This is really a remarkable performance. He's basically throwing one pitch and that's all, and he's dominating the Brewers. Mariano Rivera does that (except against the Red Sox ;) ), but he's one of very few.

Zambrano is a special talent. All the more reason not to take chances with his health.

~Bill

not recently he hasnt, The Sox have shelled Rivera. Something like 6 blown saves in his pass 11 chances vs the sox.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listening to the game on the radio, it sounds like Sheets didn't have much out there today. The Cubs did a great job working the count, which is much more than I can say for the Brewers, they sounded like they were lost out there today.

Another visit to the mound by the trainer. I wonder if his arm would literally have to fall off in order for the Cubs to remove him.

This is one game out of 162. If you win this one but lose Zambrano, you're in trouble.

He's only throwing 90-92 now.

Grr.

~Bill

You know who i blame this on? You! I am talking to those that complained that the Brewers left too many Brewers on base when they won the game. How many did they leave on today? Are you happy now!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived