Brewer Fanatic

04/09/05 - Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Zambrano), 1:20 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is almost horrifying to watch. He throws one breaking ball, and it doesn't break at all. No one in the Cubs organization sees a problem here?

I can't believe that Daron and Bill haven't picked up on it yet.

Bob: "There was no hot water in the hotel this morning."

Jim: "I kinda liked it."

Bob: "What? I sure didn't."

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Ueck's on fire today with his "what I'm doing at 5:30" talkhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif

After that last pitch, he cradled his elbow to his side and winced in pain. He's usually hopping up and down like a maniac.

If the Cubs don't know he's hurt, they are incompetent. If they are ignoring the obvious, they are criminally negligent.

I honestly can't believe this is happening. I make fun of Dusty all the time but I could never have predicted that he'd allow this to happen.

Maybe Zambrano is fine or the injury is minor, but the fact that he remains on the mound could/will make whatever it is much worse.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

~Bill

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

He still hasn't thrown a breaking ball. How in the world can a Major League organization allow a prized young pitcher to remain in a game after injuring his elbow to the point where he can't throw a breaking pitch?

It's the Cubs.

'Nuff said.

Archived