Brewer Fanatic

04/10/05 - Brewers (Santos) @ Cubs (Maddux), 1:20 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

De la Rosa is going to make the Sexson trade by far one of the best trades in franchise history.

Very, very impressive stuff. I think this role on the team suits him very well, too. He doesn't have the command to start and be consistently successful yet, as he'll only be able to go ~5 innings before hitting 100 pitches. He's going to be a fantastic starter someday, though. Hopefully Castro and Maddux can help him harness the control.

So how many In-N-Out burgers is that?

that might be a whole lot of 4x4's animal style.

I deal in White Castles.

I feel sorry for you Toby. Had them one time and I was thoroughly disgusted.

He doesn't have the command to start and be consistently successful yet, as he'll only be able to go ~5 innings before hitting 100 pitches. He's going to be a fantastic starter someday, though.

Hmmm...young hard throwing lefty, broken in via the bullpen. I'd say our "friends" in Minnesota have heard this one before

Hmmm...young hard throwing lefty, broken in via the bullpen. I'd say our "friends" in Minnesota have heard this one before

You know, I hadn't really given that much thought, but it might be a fairly apt comparison....

Archived