Brewer Fanatic

04/11/05 - Pirates (Wells) @ Brewers (Davis), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
7 innings would be gold, assuming tha there are no more extra innings games. I also hope Cappy eats up some innings tomarrow, because when Glover throws, it may turn into a game where the pen just takes turns pitching like the 5th starter spot called for when Wise started last year. I hope not.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also hope Cappy eats up some innings tomarrow, because when Glover throws, it may turn into a game where the pen just takes turns pitching like the 5th starter spot called for when Wise started last year. I hope not.

First off, Cappy goes on Wed, not tomorrow. Glover goes tomorrow. Secondly, I'm interested in seeing Glover. In his outing Friday he was throwing 92-93 with an incredible looking cutter/slurve/slider.

That was killed. Russell just flicked his wrists and hit that like 500 feet. Amazing.

The only other home run that came close to that as far as I can remember was a shot by Morneau either last year or the year before.

EDIT: And by that I mean home runs that hit the scoreboard at Miller Park.

That was loooooooong.

~Bill

He's getting out of those jams early. Too many walks. 1 per inning ain't gonna cut it. Sooner or later these teams are going to start to produce some runs from these walks. SETTLE DOWN DOUG!! THROW STRIKES!!!!!!!!

Archived