Brewer Fanatic

04/12/05 - Pirates (Redman) @ Brewers (Glover), 6:35 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could just have Spivey bunt. Dumbness. Why does Nedley like to give away outs all of a sudden? Let Spivey, Overbay, and Lee attempt to drive in the runner from first. If they can't do it, so be it... we don't deserve to win.

"Aggressiveness" is apparently code for "making it harder to score."

~Bill

The hit and run is the work of the devil.

This is sooooo dumb.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

~Bill

I'm watching the play-by-play on mlb.com and can't understand why Spivey is running???? Was it a hit and run? Overbay is whiffing so much today I can feel the breeze from Chicago. Lee's gotta win it with a HR cause no one else at the bottom of the order can do anything today.

How many innings must the Brewers run themselves out of before Yost realizes he doesn't have the Angels on the bases?

EDIT:Almost as fun as learning from Sutton they want Clark to take bigger leads at first than he has before. And we wonder why he has gotten picked off and come close to being so many times

Dave Ross? Wow.

I guess when you throw it as hard as Turnbow does, that's going to happen sometimes.

Argh.

I still can't get over the tactical moves that the Brewers made in the previous half inning. Embarrassing, really.

~Bill

Archived