Brewer Fanatic

04/12/05 - Pirates (Redman) @ Brewers (Glover), 6:35 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree that 113 pitches arewayyyy to many for Glover, but pulling him after 5 gives us another situation like Sunday. I guess I liked Glover's chances about as well as our pen for 4 innings

This is looking just like last year's team, good pitching, but not much hitting. 0 for 3 with runners in scoring position and about a .200 average with runners in scoring position this year. Hopefully the Brewers will be able to do something in the last few innings.

0 for 3 with runners in scoring position and about a .200 average with runners in scoring position this year

what skews that is the triple by Spivey scored Clark, and then he was knocked in despite retiring Overbay. not getting a hit there scored a run, but doesn't show up in the avg w/RiSP

"This is looking just like last year's team, good pitching, but not much hitting. 0 for 3 with runners in scoring position and about a .200 average with runners in scoring position this year. Hopefully the Brewers will be able to do something in the last few innings."

I was about to post the same thing. Some new players but at times they struggle to get runs in. Redman had throw about 70 pitches before getting hit, I thought we were going to try to work deeper in the count this year?

WHERE IS JORGE!?!?!??!?!

PHELPS AGAIN?!?!?!

With Turnbow, Adams, Wise, and De La Rosa all out there?

grrrrrrrrrr

And I LOVE Yost, but still would prefer the pitchers who have had success out there over Phelps. But the Double play shows he must know what he's doing.

Archived