Brewer Fanatic

04/16/05 - Cards (Carpenter) @ Brewers (Davis), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Schroeder has been talking about his use of the word "extrapolate" for about three minutes now. I hope he realizes how much of an idiot he is, and how absolutely unprofessional he sounds.

Parents, don't send your kids to Clemson.

~Bill

Turnbow is a totally different pitcher against right-handers and left-handers. He couldn't find the zone against Edmonds, but he's hit his spots pretty well with a right-hander up.

Weird.

EDIT: He just hit 98. Wow.

~Bill

is anyone else tired of this crap? we are still 4 years away from a winning record. everyone who believes 3TO is the answer is an idiot and never played baseball past the 8th grade. that's why they're webmasters. we're penciled in for 5th place. hopefully attanasio can fix it, but probably not. here's to 4-8-92 finally giving up........surhoff off of rick aguilera. i'm done. go badgers

Quote:
is anyone else tired of this crap? we are still 4 years away from a winning record. everyone who believes 3TO is the answer is an idiot and never played baseball past the 8th grade. that's why they're webmasters. we're penciled in for 5th place.

ummm, everyone here is frusterated, but you just proved you're a complete imbecile. I know that name calling is frowned upon on this board, but I can safely say, with hopefully not threat of retribution, that BadgerinBuckeyeLand is a dumbass

Too bad Bud couldn't have scheduled a few more games against the Pirates.

It is nice to see the real Brewers take shape as they play some real teams in the NL. Look out basement, there comes the Brewers.

vs. Pirates 4-1

vs. non Pirates 1-4.

Let's look at the positives.

Brady Clark.

Oops, guess I need to make itlist more than one, I don't feel like removing that s.

- The Seligs don't own the Brewers anymore.

- We do get to play the Pirates often.

- We have a catcher that can put up mediocre numbers (Ben Sheets ought to give him a whirl, me thinks)

- If you were listening to the game on the radio, you probably got to hear a song you haven't heard in a while once you changed the station. This probably happened after the 5th.

- Helms who?

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

He just hit 98. Wow.

To me, even more impressive was that Turnbow was consistently hitting 96 on the gun in the ninth, even when his pitch count was up around 30.

My guess is that he was just being extra careful to Edmonds. However, it will be interesting to see how he does against lefties in the future. If he is ever to be called upon to close, he will have to be able to pitch as well to them as right-handers. Otherwise he is no more than a situational guy.

Quote:
here's to 4-8-92 finally giving up........surhoff off of rick aguilera. i'm done.

I find this comment encouraging as it suggests that this guy might not be back. None of us is pleased with the past two games, but stuff like this -- after game ten of a 162 game slate -- really adds nothing to the conversation.

Thank you for the mass frustration. I went to bed in the 2nd inning. But you lived my pain for me. I dont know what you call it in good ol' USA, but here the guy that does not drink and drives the drunk buddies home is the 'designated driver'.

Can we please have someone each night be the 'designated listener'. He can pen all the pain and frustration. The rest of us can then have a normal, enjoyable few hours. And read the pain in a five minute uber-pain capulse.

Archived