Brewer Fanatic

04/16/05 - Cards (Carpenter) @ Brewers (Davis), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very impressed with Lyle's plate discipline thus far in 2005. He really got away from that in the second half last year. The fact that he's taking close pitches and drawing walks is super encouraging.

BTW, Bill Schroeder just said something interesting. He said that runners at first base should take their lead a bit in front of the base line 'cause it looks to the pitcher like your lead is smaller.

~Bill

BTW, Bill Schroeder just said something interesting. He said that runners at first base should take their lead a bit in front of the base line 'cause it looks to the pitcher like your lead is smaller.

By golly, that IS interesting. Wonder if it's true...

Did you know that Ned Yost had a good relationship with his catcher, Eddie Perez, last year?

Me neither, but that's what Bill Schroeder just said.

I know 2004 sucked, but it *did* happen, Bill. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

~Bill

First Rolen and now Pujols...I was hoping they'd wait to get hot until they left town.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived