Brewer Fanatic

04/17/05 - Cards (Maquis) @ Brewers (Santos), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Brewer's pitching certainly has been such a great surprise this year.

Bottalico - 0.00 ERA - 4 innings

Wise - 0.00 ERA - 5 innings

JDR - 0.00 ERA - 6 innings

Wes O - 1.42 ERA - 6 innings

Santos - 2.08 ERA - 13 innings

Adams - 2.50 ERA - 4 innings

Turnbow - 2.84 ERA - 6 innings

Sheets - 3.38 ERA - 21 innings

Davis - 3.63 ERA - 17 innings

Glovier -4.26 ERA - 6 innings

Capy - 4.35 ERA - 10 innings

Phelps - 9.00 ERA - 3 innings

Quote:
OUR CLOSER!?!? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring out the brooms.

Not likin' the tone of this post. When did Card fans start posting here? Or do you just dig misery? Either way, I don't like your post.

Adams will do fine in the long run....assuming they can actually score some runs to give him save opportunities. He's a good pitcher...hell...our pitching this year has been great. I'm hoping one of the prospects in AAA will start tearing the cover off the ball, and come up to the big club and help out. This series was extremely depressing.

Oh, you don't like the post....sorry. I didn't know we had a moderator who decided what was appropriate here or not as far as the "tone" of people's posts.

The fact is the Brewers bats stink. Sorry, they do. I'm merely stating a fact. Until they prove me wrong (not this year, for sure) then I will retract my words.....but they stink. 3TO is a joke (people on here think he is the next coming of Scott Rolen. Carlos Lee is very overrated, and Mike Adams is no MAJOR LEAGUE closer.

Until you wake up Wiggum, you can live in your fantasy dream world.

This is the guy the Brewers think is a closer???

Shampoo, I may well have a heart attack the day something positive comes out of your mouth. So Adams gave up one hit to a darn good hitter. So what? Suddenly he's some scrub who's not gonna get it done over the course of the year?

All of these instantaneous judgements are starting to get on my nerves.

Quote:
Oh, you don't like the post....sorry. I didn't know we had a moderator who decided what was appropriate here or not as far as the "tone" of people's posts.

The fact is the Brewers bats stink. Sorry, they do. I'm merely stating a fact. Until they prove me wrong (not this year, for sure) then I will retract my words.....but they stink. 3TO is a joke (people on here think he is the next coming of Scott Rolen. Carlos Lee is very overrated, and Mike Adams is no MAJOR LEAGUE closer.

Until you wake up Wiggum, you can live in your fantasy dream world.

Well, I think you can leave this board then. Really, what's the point of posting on a BREWERS message board if you think the team has absolutely no hope. Go watch your wonderful Milwaukee Bucks bucksman4

Man, this has been a tough series for Lee. C'mon Magruder. Or not. Who's next? C'mon Miller!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

js002h.......WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE HE IS A MAJOR LEAGUE CLOSER?????????????

WIGGUM.....{Really, what's the point of posting on a BREWERS message board if you think the team has absolutely no hope.}

Oh, is this board for people who have a clouded perception of reality? If so, maybe you're right, I shouldn't post here. Or maybe I'm just a fan who can see the downfalls of the team and isn't afraid to sound off when I want to step outside the box of illusions and see the truth.

Wiggum says BREWERS ALL THE WAY....loser.

Archived