Brewer Fanatic

04/17/05 - Cards (Maquis) @ Brewers (Santos), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a small sample and everything, but is anyone disturbed that Brady Clark has more homeruns than Lee?

After hitting so many in S.T., I guess I expected more power in the games that count. Unfortunately that hasn't happened.

At least he's been more clutch than Geoff.

Great catch Magruder!!!

Would that have been a homer?

I thought it looked a little short as well.

A minor note to Hardy:

Take a nice big swing and strike-out sometime. Please. Just make it look like you can get the ball outside of the infield.

Victor is making me look like a jerk with this strong outing, but that's just fine by me. It's really never been a question about his stuff, it's about keeping his stuff DOWN. He's been doing a nice job. Hopefully he doesn't start lifting the ball up as the season wears on, like last year.

It's been 6 innings since a Brewer hit a ball hard. 18 in a row have been retired. They did very little yesterday, and they did nothing the day before.

This is getting out of hand.

Quote:
Guy pitches 8 innings and allows one earned run. Not getting the win for him is pretty embarassing.

Especially considering they made Marquis look like...well...Vic Santos in the first inning, and like the 1996 version of Greg Maddux thereafter. It's like after the beginning of the game, every batter has either struck out or grounded to 2B/SS.

edit: Drat...cheap home run! dang it

well, time to get killed by Issy in the 9th

Archived