Brewer Fanatic

04/17/05 - Cards (Maquis) @ Brewers (Santos), 1:05 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When's the last time Hardy got a hit?

I can't remember. He has absolutely NO pop. Whenever I see him, they're just slow ground outs. At least he doesn't K. That gives me some hope that he might end up being an adaquate (.250?) hitter some day. Not this year though, sorry.

If Bob Brainerd can spotlight a 3TO sign or t-shirt, I'll forgive him for his existence during the duration of that segment.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I love watching Jim Edmonds play center. He's like the exact opposite of Brady Clark, whom I also like to watch. Clark is Mr. Fundamentals, and Edmonds is Mr. Funkadelic... they are a great study in contrasting styles.

~Bill

I love watching Jim Edmonds play center. He's like the exact opposite of Brady Clark, whom I also like to watch. Clark is Mr. Fundamentals, and Edmonds is Mr. Funkadelic... they are a great study in contrasting styles.

Yeah, Jim Edmonds is a great centerfielder. Brady Clark is a bad centerfielder.

What an absolute joke. Where was Jenkins? And what was Lyle doing?

Santos is pitching great and getting zero support.

Yeah, Jim Edmonds is a great centerfielder. Brady Clark is a bad centerfielder.

Clark's not bad... I just think it's cool that two guys with totally different styles can both play big league centerfield.

Edmonds really is great, though.

~Bill

Ugh, ugh, ugh. Mental lapses cost us the lead. Everyone gets dumb together. Santos deserves better than that - he's dealing today.

The trivia question was actually worded something to the effect of "Who are the three active players with career average over .330?"

Archived