Brewer Fanatic

04/18/05 - Dodgers (Perez) @ Brewers (Capuano), 6:35 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record, 5 of the Brewer's 11 games have already been dubbed "must wins" by someone at brewerfan.net.

Hmm...that's exactly the same number of actual wins we have. That can't be a coincidence...if we could only find the connection...

Incredible diving catch by Magruder. If that had been Jenkins the ball would still be rolling.

12 up and 12 down for the Crew. Just when you thought the offense COULDN'T get more lethargic. Like the 2004 season never ended.

Quote:
Can I be the first to call no-hitter?

Yeah. I'm going to go ahead and say the magic words a couple times too, just to jinx it. Watch the next Brewers hitter smack it out of the park.

And Capuano looks like he is playing cricket with that "pitch"..

Quote:
I cant understand why we watch these bums. What a monumental waist of time.

I like the guy but....

Wynager needs to be the first to go. This is pathetic.

Scoop, with all do respect, there is absolutely nobody keeping you here.

Good Lord. I realize STL and LA are good teams, but this is painful to watch.

If I weren't potentially witnessing history, I'd be over to Yanks/Rays now just because it would be nice to see someone else on the losing end of a bloodbath for once...

cap is doing everything in his power to not be pulled....

I'm officially on the "get rid of wynager" bandwagon. Maybe it's his fault and maybe it's not, but the Crew's offense couldn't be any worse for the last 1+ years.

86 pitches in 4 2/3 innings for Cap.

EDIT: As HORRIBLE has Cap has looked, he's 1 scoreless inning away from a quality start. Crazy. Too bad it's irrelevent, since no team has ever won with 0 runs (watch me be proven wrong quickly http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif ).

On the other hand... Cappy is keeping them more or less in the game... even when it's bad, our pitching has generally been pretty decent. I mean, they could have hung double digits on us in one inning, right?

Do we blame Wynegar? I'm one who is always loath to say 'fire the coach!' but it sure seems like something has to give.

Archived