Brewer Fanatic

04/18/05 - Dodgers (Perez) @ Brewers (Capuano), 6:35 PM CT

squarepusher
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree Peavey. I counted three in the 3rd walk of the inning. I haven't complained much about the umps this year, especially the home plate umps (usually defending them), but boy I don't know where the zone is.

I haven't complained much about the umps this year, especially the home plate umps (usually defending them), but boy I don't know where the zone is.

Funny how the Brewers pitchers have a problem, but the Brewers hitters don't seem to take advantage.

kind of funny when Sutton mentioned Cappy's gem against the Dodgers in Sept '03...I'd almost forgotten I was there that night, I think he allowed only like 3 hits in 8 innings, shutting them out

Just not going too well for Cappy tonight.

Well when your WHIP approaches 3 your never gonna have a good night. Crapuano must think he gets paid extra for each batter he faces because he sure likes to put runners on. Unfortunately, he has been able to work some miracles in the past after putting runners on base, but long-term few pitchers have success giving up so many baserunners.

Well since Perez looks decent to start, I can only hope we're going for the reverse strategy of "start out bad, get runs late", rather than the usual "score in the 2nd, go hitless thereafter" idea.

Archived