Brewer Fanatic

04/18/05 - Dodgers (Perez) @ Brewers (Capuano), 6:35 PM CT

squarepusher

Although moving Hardy to the 2-spot would be an interesting change, I doubt it will happen. No specific reason..just don't see it happening. Maybe because it makes too much sense. Or maybe it's because with the number of balls he taps in to play, he is a walking GIDP?

I think moving Branyan to RF is questionable, especially considering his bum shoulder right now.

I also think it's interesting how people's tolerance for bad play is much higher for Jeff Cirillo than it is for say, Bill Hall. Both have been equally abysmal this year..

Spivey - He had some bad ABs last series and I remember calls by some to send him down to the bottom of the order. Where you guys at now?

Although we've made the likes of Jeff Suppan look like Cy Young himself, I'm not on the "fire Wynegar" bandwagon just yet. Honestly..who would we hire to replace him? I say wait until June, at the earliest. Players haven't even had 100 ABs yet and things will even themselves out..

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ccbrew, I give Cirillo a longer leash because he has a track-record of success--be it a few years back. Hall has no track-record of success above A+. Cirillo plays good defense. Hall has the potential to play good defense.

Hawing- wish I'd have known you'd be there, I'd have come to your seats and said hi.

I think I posted it earlier in this thread. Well, I wouldn't have wanted you to miss out on your 100 level seat. Look for us some other day in TB 417. Our next game is Ben bobble night (May 7).

So who was wearing the 3TO shirt in 418 last night?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived