Miller Light 0-2

Old style light 2-0

Pabst blue Ribbon 0-1

box wine 0-1

old Milwaukee 0-1

Drinking: box wine today

GO BREWERS

So.... is this a must-win?

nah, this is must get healthy. Jenkins likely out till Thursday at soonest, Sheets likely to miss his start tomorrow (according to Yost, via Charlie Steiner), Branyan still sore. Stinks going into the Juicebox that injured.

"Carlos was playing on the warning track"

I have actually noticed that Lee plays a pretty deep leftfield which has resulted in a number of hits falling in front of him. I think there already have been a few hits that other leftfielders may have at least had a chance to make a play on.

I have actually noticed that Lee plays a pretty deep leftfield which has resulted in a number of hits falling in front of him

the same was said of Jenkins (as brettac mentioned). He made the great play, but his limited range allowed a lot of balls to fall infront in left (and now right, I guess).

and good to see Jose Valentin still remembers how to strikeout

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Hey! Hardy with his first hit since the Pittsburgh series.....I think.

EDIT: Actually he had a hit in the first game of the Cubs series. So that's his first since April 8th.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

It was nice to see Hardy cheat over the outside corner and take an aggressive swing. The Dodgers announcers were saying that he needs to "let it rip" more when he swings.

Nice job this time.

Archived