Brewer Fanatic

4/20/05 - Brewers (TBA) @ Astros (Oswalt) 7:05CT

RyDogg66
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Branyan back Friday means he will have missed a week...no need to put him on the DL when we have 2 other 3b

As for Ben, what's he throwing? I saw about 4 pitches that I swear were changeups. That's rare, especially in the first.

No game on DISH...this is crap. I called DISH and they said the rights to the game were sold to local Milwaukee stations and that is why we are blacked out. Of course, my local is Madison, not Milwaukee, but yet I still get jerked around.

lil' late today, had horse shoes GL crew

over/under no play (6-6)

still 1-4 in my ya-ya guesses .200

ya-ya today: Lee

Beer records

Bush light 2-0

Bud light 1-1

Stroh's Light 0-1

Miller Light 0-2

Old style light 2-0

Pabst blue Ribbon 0-1

box wine 0-2

old Milwaukee 0-1

Drinking: Red dog, will probley be on this stuff a few games, i got a 30 pack http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

GO BREWERS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Are you counting CS among Brady's bad baserunning?

If so, I think that's a little unfair. He shouldn't be getting the steal sign at all.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Milwaukee...It's where decent hitters come to die.

I can't think of one hitter who has improved here. I really don't count Overbay because he was always touted as a good hitter, just needed a chance to play.

And has Jenkins ever had a good year under Wynegar? (serious question)

Shouldn't a hitting coach have to at least prevent players from getting worse under his guidance? God forbid we might expect one or two of them to actually get better.

Remember when we got Moeller and were mildly excited to have a decent hitting catcher? Now he's the second coming of Henry Blanco.

What could it hurt to get a new voice in here. I'm sorry but I refuse to believe these guys are all bad hitters. And if Lee, one of the most consistent players year in and year out doesn't hit here, I'll kidnap Wynegar myself.

Here's the Dish Network thread on the Brewers' mlb.com board:

Game blacked out on Dish Network

The news isn't encouraging over there either. One post says it's routine to black out about half the games. Hopefully someone here can tell us otherwise.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived