Brewer Fanatic

4/21/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Astros (Pettitte) 7:05pm

BuckyTuba
Quote:
he wouldnt go home because he SHOULD have had the inning ending double play

No he SHOULDN'T have gone for second, that was an extremely difficult play, and even if he throws it well to second, i doubt spivey would get off a throw that ausmus doesn't beat. It was a boneheaded move not to go home, Helms knows it, everyone does. I don't think Helms has done one thing right this year, *almost* feel sorry for him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Orie is doing pretty well at Nashville, what the heck could he do any worse than Helms or Cirillo.

G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG

11 31 10 13 3 0 3 8 25 8 04 1 0 .550 .806 .419

Also, on a positive note, Weeks is 2 for 3 today with a Homer, Triple, 4 RBI's and a line shot out.

I'm going to try and stay as level-headed as possible here. I just wanna say that I was shocked to see some people actually pleased to see Helms in the lineup today. Considering the guy can't hit or play defense why put him in there. And I'm refering to his performance BEFORE the game. Since we obviously don't need 3 third baseman, isn't it time for a roster move? We sure as heck don't need 3 when 2 of the 3 can't hit. At least Cirillo can hold his own with the glove. But Helms gives us nothing. In fact given his sulking with his lack of PT, I'd argue he's a pretty depressing guy to have around/

I know my stomach turns just at the sight of him. Our roster is a mess. It's time to eat our losses with Wes and get back to having 25 usable parts.

It's just so disheartening. Once it got to 4-1 you just accept the game as over, because the offense has been so bad. I was so pumped up before the season, and I still know they can turn it around, but it's so hard to watch when they're playing this poorly. Another good outing wasted by Davis. Two hits in six innings... the same story as the last 5 games.

Archived