Brewer Fanatic

4/22/05 Brewers (Santos) at Giants (Rueter), 9:15 p.m. CT

deeswan
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I see plate discipline tonight? Did I see good defense tonight? Pinch me, I must be dreaming http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Seriously though, great game tonight. Santos and Cirillo stepped up. What a difference compared to Helms.

Carlos Lee looked like he is about to bust out.

BREWERS WIN !!!

I must say I am really liking Santos. He has performed like a mad man thus far. When he takes the mound I feel confident that he is a professional pitcher who gives you a fighting chance.

Yeah, I had buried him after his second half and his ST but he's practically our ace so far.

The wind was blowing *out* to left, wasn't it?

In any case, Victor looked awesome... he's brushing the haters off, Milton Bradley style. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

~Bill

The wind was blowing *out* to left, wasn't it?

Yes it was, the announcers (both TV and radio) announced that before the game. When Spivey hit his HR, both sides didn't think the ball would travel far enough to make it out. So, you simply cannot make the fly ball excuse for Santos. If so, you can make the same excuse for Reuter, who by the way has had the Brewers number in recent years. I was pleased to see the Brewers' patience against Reuter, particularly in the early innings.

Its a Friday night, which means I was at the bars all night. Saw the End of the game from a bar tv. What a job Vic. you da man. The only crappy part about this game..... I was drinking Hamms beer. The heck if Hamms is my beer that never loses, I almost rather have the brewer lose. This really might be a long season.

All drink Hamms tomorrow so we can get 2 stright!!!

Maybe we should trade Santos, or just release him, or send him to AAA. Shame on you that doubted Victor!! You know who you are. I guess he is doing ok on his 7 start audition, or 10, whatever it was. Great to see Damian in the 2 hole.

Archived