Brewer Fanatic

7/26 Brewers (Kinney) at Rockies (Stark)

MassBrew

I have been following the Brewers for 21 years, and in my opinion that is the greatest catch I have ever seen by any Brewers player.

Reminds of the one that Jim Edmonds made in KC when he played for the Angels.

WOW !!

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/other/ajay.jpg

I don"t know why Ned is still playing Royce.

he needs to sit and split time with hall and Cruz.

OK I know its Coors but damm Kinney looks to be pissing away a nive early lead.

Looks like he being put on warning from ned

and now he walking the pitcher to tie the game.

This Guy needs to be sent down time for another call up

I'm still curious how we finished the game with Ginter and Kieschnick on the bench, and Burba leading off an inning. Brooks got up late in the game, but didn't pitch...couldn't have used him to get one batter, then hit?

Do you s'pose Ned decides where he's going to eat, or does he just let the car guide him to an establishment...I'm not sure if he's planned out a thing since the break.

Brady Clark catch of the year, Getting his first 4 hit game.I hve to think Ned gotta think how many Runs have Royce cost us at the plate and split time between hall and Cruz.

Well at least Frankin goes Tomorrow but he better get the ball down.

But at least after tommorow it is off to NY and the Battle for the 2004 1st draft choice.

Tonight's game was utterly pitiful. The offense finally put together some prolonged rallies and the pitching staff made the Rockies look like the '27 Yankees. The bullpen is in turmoil and Royce Clayton continues to suck the life out of the bottom of the order.

This team is looking more and more like that of 2002, minus a few strikeouts. And to put it bluntly, that's not good... nor should it be acceptable. They need to start righting the ship, and fast, if they want to salvage a second half they can build off of.

~Bill

Archived