Brewer Fanatic

8/29/03 - Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Clement)

squarepusher
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side, Conti will be eligible to be on the post-season roster now.

That one had me on the floor. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif

The cubs are very beatable if you stay close and they go to their 'pen.

That one had me on the floor.

Me as well... kudos, Brian http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif .

How is Sheets throwing today? Any comments from JP? Any obvious indications of injury?

I hate being reliant on this gamecast... argh.

~Bill

The only good thing about the Cubs being in the playoff hunt is that if they did make it into the playoffs all of their starters would be shot from being constantly abused by Baker. Every day that goes by and Dusty comes closer to securing the spot of MisManager of the Year in my books.

Yeah, well, our offense was without Jenkins, so the odds were pretty even on that front.

All we can do it try to run up another streak after this game. It might not hurt to bring Zoccolillo and Rushford up, and see which of them can play.

Did you see how the Cubs lost their last two games? Their bullpen hasn't been reliable lately.

True but I wonder if the bullpen problems aren't partly due to poor use. Guthrie, Remlinger, and Farnsworth have all thrived on regular use before.

Dusty is in between a rock and a hard spot.

He's between his head and his ..........

Archived