Brewer Fanatic

9/09/03 - Astros (Redding) @ Brewers (Obermueller)

squarepusher

Don't worry guys, Yost will rally those guys!! Blah Blah. What are they trying to prove with Viz? That they weren't completely STUPID for not trading him this summer? That HAS to be it.

O look, Brewer's are below .500 since the all star break. It's going to get alot worse than this, I assure you. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

I dont know if I would have traded him this summer. He was lights out and unless we saw a cant miss deal there was no reason to part with one of the better relievers in baseball last year. I do thinks its stupid that we keep "giving him a chance" this year. That needs to stop but as far as that offseason being dumb, well, its easy to say that now.

Could have brought in Brooks and that would have worked. I think I would have even wanted Nance in there. Viz is just throwing his meatballs up there, and getting hammered. There is that saying about going to the well once to often,,, Anyways I would have rather had him bring in Kolb early. All it was for was one extra out. Good closers can do that and Kolb can do it. Little goof there Nedster!!

Archived