Brewer Fanatic

07/08 Brewers (Kinney) vs. Pirates (Fogg)

clancyphile

Your mastery of the English language astounds me. DeJean is obviously struggling but everyone goes through rough spells...

Was rough "spells" intended to be a pun? Regardless, I found it quite humorous.

Brewcrew, you're not in AOL teen chat anymore, the stupid abbreviations and absolute lack of spelling ability do not add anything to threads; they only let us know that you are 9 years old, come to this page when you're done looking at girls' boobies online, and already cuss like a sailor. A spell check button was added at the bottom of the screen for a reason: so your posts can appear to be well-thought and articulate. Something you have to at least attempt to do if you want anything you say to be taken seriously. Your thoughts could blow away the works of the greatest philosophers in content, but if you spell like a 9 year-old, you still look like an idiot.

Your thoughts could blow away the works of the greatest philosophers in content, but if you spell like a 9 year-old, you still look like an idiot.

What if I spell like one of the worlds greatest philosophers, but my thoughts are like a 9 year-old?

it is highly likely that jenkins could have scored from second on nearly any hit that sexson would have gotten..thereby making it kind of pointless to even try for third...getting hosed at thir and hosed at the plate are totally different...i can handle getting caught at the plate much more than just going to third when it probably wouldnt have mattered which base he was on

NEVER make the 3rd out at 3rd base. I was the third base coach at my brother's little league game last night...he had 2 K's in one inning of relief...and all the kids on the team knew this simple rule of baseball.

There was an article in the Urnal-Sentinal this morning where Ned defended Jenkins. It was a mistake for him to run, but it is nice to see a manager protect his player.

Archived