Brewer Fanatic

6/1/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Lawrence) 9:05 CST

ja002h
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would go with what I call a fish taco in Wisconsin (which is more appropriate for the Skinemax crowd) but I was born in Long Beach. A fish taco is usually fried (sometimes grilled) fish as the meat. They are SOOO good, and don't really require any other condiments but lettuce and avocado.

If you want even MORE local cuisine, try a calimari taco. I'm not a really big fan, but they are good on occasion, especially when mixed in with a few fish tacos. But again, don't forget the avocado.

I feel bad for Mark A. He was at the game yesterday, and got rewarded with a blown lead and no Hoffman appearance. At least he's with his team in spirit. Maybe one of those other "$10million+ deals" took precedent. Anyway, Lee is quickly making his own case for POG. Though, thus far, I still say it goes to Dougie.

Thanks UW for expanding my horizons, I have never heard of a fish taco, sounds interesting. Here in Tennessee, 99% of all recipes involve pork or a pork by-product. I think I need to move!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

My old roommate at Madison was from Ohio, and he would always tell me how fun Tennessee was. But there is nothing like SoCal. The women, the food, the beaches... STUPID PARENTS! Of course, if I lived there, I'd have probably been a Spoiled Child at the local U (USC), and then what would I be? Oh yeah...married to a 6' blonde! Again, STUPID PARENTS!

I really thought they were going to walk him to get to Hall. But that makes the easy choice, Davis! The Brewer pitcher outduels the statistically better Padres pitching (though Davis has better stats than Lawrence).

Archived