Brewer Fanatic

6/1/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Padres (Lawrence) 9:05 CST

ja002h

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'm thinking they really need this one too. Besides 6 games between philly and tampa bay, we've got a pretty tough june schedule. This month may make or break the brewers and their ability to get to .500. I hope another meltdown isn't on the horizon......

MILWAUKEE SAN DIEGO AVG HR RBI AVG HR RBI Brady Clark CF .336 6 24 Khalil Greene SS .290 3 20 Bill Hall 2B .289 4 18 Geoff Blum 3B .282 4 17 Geoff Jenkins RF .260 4 18 Brian Giles RF .290 7 32 Carlos Lee LF .263 12 44 Phil Nevin 1B .273 8 39 Lyle Overbay 1B .295 7 28 Ramon Hernandez C .300 6 29 Damian Miller C .278 2 13 Xavier Nady CF .276 4 15 Russell Branyan 3B .247 6 17 Miguel Ojeda LF .178 0 4 J.J. Hardy SS .180 0 11 Damian Jackson 2B .258 1 4 Doug Davis LHP .045 0 0 Brian Lawrence RHP .111 0 0 

Wow, I was just thinking, it would be cool if Jenkins was batting in the 3-hole, and then, bam, there he is! Fantastic. Maybe we can convince Ned not to let him bring a bat to the plate tonight . . .

[all this intended to fire Jenks up, we'll see if it works, but I highly doubt it]

Brady Clark is the MVP of the Brewers. He may not have the RBI's of Lee, but he bats leadoff and, if you combine his runs AND RBI's, it's a no-brainer...except he lacks speed. But so does Kendall and he's collecting a hefty paycheck, isn't he?

clark CF

cirillo 2B

Overbay 1B

Lee LF

Branyan RF

Hall SS

Miller C

Helms 3B

Pitcher

I would like to see that linup once http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Probably horrible defense but some nice O, baby! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Nice job el caballo!!!

On a side note, does anyone have any idea who will be starting the June 12th game at the Phillies? I know it's a little way off, but I'm going and just wondered who may be starting. Thanks guys.

Archived