Brewer Fanatic

6/3/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Cobain..Oops!...Weaver)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ajay, mlb.tv is working great for me tonight.

Two nights of Vin Scully in a row is an absolute treat. Interesting how he works without an analyst. He knows more about the Brewers than Schroeder does, I'm pretty sure. He also seems to be as far from a homer as an announcer can get - credit and blame where it is due, period.. Definitely worth staying up late (hey, I have a 1-year-old myself, so this is late even for a Friday).

Cappy's been running too many guys full, but he seemed to get into more of a groove for the 3rd. Keep it up, the Crew needs this one. Pads up on the Scrubs now..

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Brewerjamie,

I think I'm staying in. I was jazzed up a while ago but my buzz from dinner is gone. Maybe next week sometime.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Kind of surprised Ned didn't double-switch, Krynzel for Clark. Of course, Krynzel's long been a favorite. I mean, Clark made the last out of the inning. Krynzel covers more ground out there. And also, the 3 innings off would be like giving Clark a full day off, relatively speaking

I think it is the right move in a 4-2 game to leave in Brady. He is near the top of MLB in hits. If Krynzel would have PH with the score 7-2...I would have given Brady the rest.

I guess you could question PH Krynzel early so you can't use him as a defensive replacement with a solid lead...but you hate to risk having to PH him in the 9th against the best pitchers like last night too much.

By the way...at the risk of sounding like a kiss butt...I love your posts DHonks. You are one of the select few posters I will go out of my ways to read even when the topics aren't very interesting to me.

I enjoy your level-headed analysis of all subjects. And finding out you are an owner of a bar just adds to your legendary status in mind.

Keep up the good work.

I love your posts DHonks

wow, quite the brown-nose. But it's nice to be recognized, so gracias.

I enjoy your level-headed analysis of all subjects. And finding out you are an owner of a bar just adds to your legendary status in mind.

well, bar/coffeeshop/best damn teahouse in Milwaukee. My brother didn't let me buy into his jazz club, but at least Rochambo does serve liquor (my friends all claim it's a darn good Irish coffee). As for the "level-headed analysis," I guess if I've made almost 5400 posts, occasionally I say something insightful. but definitely thanks for the kind words.

Archived