Brewer Fanatic

6/3/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ Dodgers (Cobain..Oops!...Weaver)

Quote:
Ya know- I honestly thought that I'd get this game with my baseball package since the Brewers are not televising it. I was looking forward to Vin Scully call a game against my team. I tuned in, it's blacked out, and I'm disappointed.

I'm with ya. For the amount of money I paid to get this, you'd think they'd at least be nice... Oh well. They already have my money.

Looks like I trade Vin for Uecker... Not a bad trade.

The bases are F.O.B. Let's hope the Crew can cash in here.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I forgot about the game and decided to read the in-game thread to see what happened. When I discovered that the bases were loaded I expected to see several posts that consisted of "NOOOOOOO!" But to see "GRAND SLAM!" in big bold letters, well that just made my day!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yay Brewers. Brewerjamie, you headed to Brady St tonight?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

wow that grand slam there sure helped ease some of my frustration from the last couple of days! Way to go Carlos! Now lets keep this up and not let this get intresting, I could use a nice 10-1 blowout!

Yay Brewers. Brewerjamie, you headed to Brady St tonight?

Yeah, I'll probably end up going out for a little bit.

We could hook up though if you'd like, I think that would be great. Lemmie know if you're interested or not. I also sent you a message in your inbox.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived