Brewer Fanatic

6/05/05 Brewers (Obie-wan) @ Dodgers (Penny) 3:10 CST

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I think if Wunsch starts out the next inning we need to PH for Jenks...Magruder would be a nice choice.

Shockingly you were completely wrong therehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

It's clear why things have not gone well for Milwaukee today, after seeing Laurel Prieb sitting in row one right behind the plate. Laurel, take your bad karma and go back to Arizona!

Dharris...

just wanted to tell you that I ran into Devon Harris at West Town Mall this afternoon. He was at Boston Store, all by himself. Ironically enough my wife and I also ran into Mike Wilkenson and his girlfriend. They were upstairs at Boston Store registering for gifts. My wife said hi to Harris and asked how he was doing. He seemed as shy and timid as a 9th grader on his first date. He was very cordial though.

It was cool to see those guys. I am not sure if they came together but they weren't walking around together.

And Lee has just officially passed Overbay.

He's awesome. I don't understand how the White Sox could think so little of him... sure, he's made his share of ugly defensive plays, but he's always smiling and he's always hitting. El Caballo has been an absolute pleasure to watch.

~Bill

Archived