Brewer Fanatic

5/31/05 Brewers (Obie-1) @ Padres (Peavy) 9:05 CST

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this is interesting.

If we lose 9 to 8 can I cry and complain. Peavy was my fantasy lock today. But I dont care... they can score 23 against him if they want. But, I predict, we will manage to stay close, even ahead... but at the finish.... oh, well.

But, maybe not. I have been wrong before.

Quote:
Were any of those doubles homeruns in a shorter stadium? Or were they just good liners? I can't see the action!

Hardy's double probably would have been. Clark's was more of a bloop into the corner.

What was Ozzie talking about? That has to be at least the third time this season Lee has gone HARD into second to break up the DP. Unless Lee is just overcompensating for the criticism...?

Just a Question here. I'm following along on gameday and it shows an away out and an away hit(3TO's HR) in the exact same spot in RF. I was just wondering if we were robbed of a homerun by Giles and who hit it.

Quote:
Three run lead? We'll see if that holds up. Though the Padres do have one of the best rotations in the league. But tonight is OUR night, not theirs! :-)

Well at least some of us are optimistic. I feel like im turning into a Red Sox fan here, just waiting for the inevitable demise of our team every game. Except the Sox usually acheive this in the playoffs..........

Archived